1. Simply write us an email on the email ID from contact page and we will follow-up with you on your request.
2. Suggest to have Refund Claim in your subject line along with the invoice number.
3. Please do describe in the email body that why are looking for the refund. Was Technician not able to help you and fix your issue and something else. Please do describe.
4. If you do remember please mention the name of Technicians your worked with in order to resolve the issues.
5.Please allow US minimum 3 days of time to find details into your grievance and resolve it. If just in case we don’t find and resolve or address your concerns or issues, you’ll be eligible for the refund and we will discuss with you in more details depending on your situation and the kind issue pending or resolve.
6. Depending on the amount of time we spent and situation of services left there should be some part of payment to be deducted as and when both parties mutually gets agrees on at the time final discussion depending on case to case basis.
1. The client gets agree to permit of 3 days of time to research the problem and check out and fix
2. The client should also support the Technicians if final investigation and try to Fix the left issues.
3. The client should also follow Technicians to repair the issues left and let Technicians gain the remote access if needed depending on the situation or problem
4. The client has to have the licenses and keys to software package put in on their systems or security.
5. The problem should not have reoccurred by modifications in hardware or software installed by the client or any other third party after the repair buys our Technician.